Ok. I forgot to post yesterday. This may take some getting used to!
We didn't work out last night because it was our night off. Instead, we spent the night with a bunch of our friends and a bunch of engaged folks. We were teaching them everything we know on marriage and what we've learned. Now, if you know me and Josh, we're perfect so we didn't have any mistakes to tell them about, of course. ;) kidding of course.
But seriously, while we may have our occasional issues, we've been incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful marriage. We really didn't have a lot of major issues when we got married. The "merging" was really a painless effort and things were much easier than they were before marriage! I guess if it's true that the first few years of marriage are the hardest, then we've got an easy road ahead of us! Wait.. what's that saying? "Pride comes before the fall", right? I guess I better not get too cocky about it ;) Anyway, I just praise the Lord every day for blessing lil 'ol me with such a wonderful man as my husband!
Ok. Enough mush. Back to work!
Marriage is the coolest
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Posted by Robin at 10/25/2007 09:47:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment