That's what I'm in the mood for. Not just because we need the rain here in Tejas, but I really just want one of those days where the sun never comes out and it's dark and stormy all day long. Constant rain, thunder, lightening. The kind where you can stay in bed until 10:00 then leisurely get up and make a late breakfast, then crawl back in bed to read and watch TV and just do NOTHING!
So, I'm putting in my request for a dark and stormy day/night. Oh, but it has to be on a Saturday, because there is nothing worse than having one of those days and having to get up and haul your butt into work.
It was a dark and stormy night....
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Posted by Robin at 7/17/2008 09:02:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Seems like those days only happen to me on a Monday.....then I get a real bad "case of the Mondays"!
Post a Comment