Just a little update on the housing situation... We have decided to build again! We looked at pretty much every house in the area and couldn't find anything that met our criteria so we gave up and decided to start from scratch. Josh spoiled me by building me my first house! We went last night and reserved our lot and talk to the builder about what we want and need. He's going to take some time this week and draw up some plans since it's going to be a custom build. We're then going to delay the start until January or February. That will put us moving in sometime in the late spring. Works for us!
One of the downfalls of building in this area is that it's a tad more than we were looking to spend so we have to save a little more first. Hence the delayed start. We're fine with it though. We're enjoying living with my folks (yes, Josh too) and just taking our time. We're going to be going on an insane budget though so all fun stuff, that costs money that is, is out until after we move!
I'm excited and freaked out/scared to death all at the same time. I tend to worry a lot more than anyone I know and I stress about everything. I'm working really hard on that trusting the Lord thing, but my feeble mind sometimes takes the reigns again.
So, there's a quick update on what's up on the home front!
There's no place like home...but what if you're homeless?
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Posted by Robin at 10/20/2009 10:28:00 AM
Labels: House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment