The travel bug, that is!!
For the last few weeks I've just been DYING to go somewhere. We had been planning on taking a big trip in March because it'll be our 5 year anniversary (WOW! Has it already been that long??? Awesome!) but we had to push that trip to the wayside when we decided to build our house. So, we have no travel funds at the moment because every penny is going towards our new digs. Not that I'm complaining! Very much worth it! But... I still have that itchy bite that the travel bug was so kind to give me.
We're hoping that once we get settled we can save up and take a trip in the fall/winter or just wait until our 6 year anniversary in March 11. We shall see..
In the meantime, in no particular order, here are the places I am just DYING to go right now. Apparently I have expensive travel tastes so who knows if and when I'll ever get to go to some of them!!
Israel
Back to Jamaica
Kiev, Ukraine
so that I can see these wonderful people that I miss dearly (Michael, Angela, Nathan, Abigail, and Josiah)
I caught it...
Monday, February 22, 2010
Japan
So that I can see these awesome friends and their little girl! (John and Mayumi)
Australia. No particular place, I've just always wanted to go there really bad.
I would LOVE to go back to Ireland!
Hawaii, because any sane person wants to go there at least once to say they've been
Back to LBI because well, I love it there
Egypt
The mountains somewhere in the States. I'm not picky... anywhere. But preferably either somewhere there are not any bears (ha, yeah right) if we're tenting it, or I'll have to be in a cabin/RV/Pop-up. I don't do bears. *shudder*
California
Posted by Robin at 2/22/2010 12:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment