Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trying to think happy thoughts today...





Love a little Tom and Jerry!




Kittens are always a cheerful thought




Shopping. Duh.




Nothing says "smile" like a big bowl of macaroni and cheese!



Vacation.. ahhhh...


Daffodils are happy flowers!


Camping is fun!


BUBBLES!!!


It's not been a great week. The main thing though, is I had a minor fender bender on Monday on my way to physical therapy. Note I said MINOR. There is no damage to my car at all, thank goodness! I think there was some paint chipped off on the other people's car, but otherwise, nothing. No dents, no dings, nada...at least from what I could see. I wish I had remembered to take pictures there.. Ugh.
Anyway, I got a call from the insurance adjuster today saying that they're claiming damage (ok, whatever, so fix their paint.. I admit fault) AND injuries!! INJURIES? Seriously?? When I was going like 5 miles an hour and there isn't any damage on my car?? INJURIES?? I think not. Tonight I am taking pics of my car and emailing them to the adjuster. Hopefully this will all get sorted out soon, and with no problems because the last thing I need is another thing to stress about. I am paranoid though because they have our address (WHY do they put that stuff on insurance cards???) and paranoia is one of my specialties!
Oh and the best part? Her name is Aquanette.
Yes. Seriously.


Think happy thoughts.
Think happy thoughts.
Think happy thoughts.

2 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

What a name! I hate that you are dealing with this,,,the pains of being an adult!

Elicia said...

Lol, love the pics. :)