Bridals

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jenn is one of my sister's friends. We've known her for yeeeeears. Back in May, I had the honor to shoot Jenn's bridal portraits for her upcoming wedding! I was so excited! It was really hot and humid out, but we had fun and took TONS of pictures down at the Las Colinas canals. Here are a few of my favorites. PLEASE, do not share these anywhere. The wedding isn't until August but seeing as how I only have a handful of readers, and I don't know that Jenn's family or anyone is even aware of my blog, it's highly unlikely that her fiance will see them. (She IS aware that I posted them though!)I want to keep this post on the DL though so as not to "ruin" anything for Michael!

































































































































































































4 comments:

C and P McKinzie said...

ROBIN!!! These are AMAZING!!!!!! You have such a talent. (Pic 111 is such a creative shot.)

Congratulations on some beautiful work (and congrats to the beautiful bride as well!)

Brenda Liniger said...

I love the pictures,,,,they turned out awesome! I bet she was so pleased with them,,,she dang well better have been!

BJ and Shalene said...

Oh Robin, these are beautiful! You did SUCH a great job!!!! And you took them at the same place I had my bridal portraits, so looking at them brings back such sweet memories! Congrats on your work!

Elicia said...

You did a great job Robin!