Tonight we went to Taste of Europe with Daniel, Emily and Carrie. We'd been in the store multiple times, but had never eaten in the restaurant. It was really good! Between the 5 of us, we had 3 different things and of course, everyone tried some of everything.
Most people have no idea this place is even here. It's super awesome though. You can get all kinds of Russian food/gifts/anything. They have SO much cool stuff there. Seriously, go check it out! http://www.tasteofeuropetx.com/
Emily and I both got the Siberian Pelmini. They're dumplings with meat in them and you can dip them in sour cream (which I didn't care for). The dumplings were very good though!
Josh and Daniel got the Shish Kebobs. They were awesome!
Carrie got the Russian Meat Blintzes. They were probably my favorite.. VERY good
So if you haven't been to Taste of Europe, go. If nothing else, go check out all the cool stuff in there. They have old soviet uniforms, stamps, money (he had a coin from the 1700s there.. super rad), Faberge eggs, nesting dolls... you name it. Plus a bunch of funky foods you can buy. It's in Arlington, off 303. http://www.tasteofeuropetx.com/
вкус европы
Friday, July 10, 2009
Posted by Robin at 7/10/2009 10:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
omg all of that looks sooo good! Catie's been telling me about this place for years but I've only gotten to go to shop there, not to eat. The shop lady followed us around. I think she thought we were going to shoplift.
Post a Comment