I'm so over this whole house hunting thing. It's not fun anymore!!! I've decided we're destined to just live with my parents forever. For. Ev. Er. (Sorry Mom and Dad)
No really though, I don't know if we're being too picky or what, but we just can't seem to find what we want. Either the houses are too small or they're too expensive. We don't mind a fixer-upper, but so far, we haven't found any worth our while. The area we're looking in is so small and limited. And apparently it's a great area because NO ONE WANTS TO SELL!! We're still very open to building and may go that way yet, but who knows.
We went out with our realtor last weekend and saw a home that we just loved! It's got pretty much everything we're looking for, but it's just a little more than we want to pay right now. Someday, I'd like to be able to stay home with our future kids. If we were to buy that house, while we can afford it now, it'd be next to impossible for me to ever quit my job. I don't know. It's always been a "dream" of mine to stay home, but that dream is getting dimmer and dimmer. Not due to lack of interest, but due to reality!!! I hate it.
But it's life, right?
And, since there are no kids in our immediate future, I guess I don't need to worry about it too much yet. So anyway...
We've been toying with the idea of expanding our search to Arlington. I love Arlington, er... with the exception of the JJ shrine, of course. Otherwise, it's great and it'll always be home. Plus, my parents, brother and sister-in-law, grandmother, cousins, fruzins, and stuff are all there. It's really a hard decision to make and it's been stressing me out to no end. I just flat out don't know what to do. There's a lot more going into my thought process that I don't care to air out on a blog, but suffice to say, it's totally screwing with my head. Which in turn is making me even more just OVER this whole house hunting thing.
I don't even want to think about it anymore! So instead, I'm going to think about macaroni and cheese. Because that's totally what I am craving right now. A big bowl of fake, orange cheese deliciousness!
So OVER it
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Posted by Robin at 8/04/2009 12:04:00 PM
Labels: House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is a fruzin???
The Fruzins are a group of 4 families from church that I grew up with. Our families founded a mission arlington church together, vacationed together, hung out together (and still do.. some of frequent my blogs!)etc. The name came from the fact that we're all friends, but close as cousins, hence "fruzins" was born!
Post a Comment