I have every intention of putting up a post or two about our trip to Winfield (which was AWESOME!) but we only have on computer and Josh has been using it for school. I'm going to try to steal it away some tonight, but we'll see if it actually happens!
In the meantime, here are a few videos stolen from YouTube of our favorite bands there this year. These are not videos from the festival this year, but they are the same songs! (though I do have a few crappy ones I shot, since I'm a rule breaker like that, that I may try to upload eventually)
The WIYOS - I think they were definitely our favorite. We hit every one of their sets and were in the front couple rows for all of them. They are great entertainers and the music is right up my alley.
Here's a video of the Greencards:
And the David Munnelly Band - This video is actually taken at Winfield at Carp Camp (not from this year thougH), which is one of the biggest campsites/jam sessions. The David Munnelly band is in the center of the group The song they start at the 2:15 mark (Music for a Found Harmonium) is the one Josh and I used at our wedding to walk out of the ceremony to :):
A Touch of Winfield
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Posted by Robin at 9/23/2009 11:37:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That does it. I want to go next time.
Post a Comment