Pretty much no one has heard of either of my favorite Christmastime songs. And, sadly, they're both pretty hard to find. But thanks to YouTube, I managed to find them to share! Enjoy
This is one of my favorite songs - Peace Child by The Normals. I've loved it since I first heard it, so much so that years ago my brother, sister, and I performed it for our church. And no, I am not posting video from that! I've only ever found it on one CD and the rest of that CD completely SUCKS so I don't recommend it!
I also love this one - Carol of the Fryers. It's definitely unique, but you have to listen all the way to the ending (it's worth it!) As silly as it is, the ending has made this anti-mushy gushy gal tear up a few times.
My favorite unheard of Christmas songs
Monday, December 20, 2010
Posted by Robin at 12/20/2010 04:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment