* When you need me to do a project, just tell me what you need me to do. No need to spend an hour explaining what the whole big project is, and why you're doing it. I really couldn't care less. I don't understand 98% of what you're talking about anyway. I'm just smiling and nodding to be polite. Just tell me what you need me to do and I'll get it done.
* Yes, I am smarter than your average 5th grader. I know you expected the project mentioned above to take me a couple weeks to finish when you gave it to me yesterday afternoon, but *shazaaam!!* It's only 10:00 am today and I'm already finished with it. See? Admins gots brains too...
* I know you think it's funny, but you don't need to ask if every package sitting on the ledge is for you and if it's something fun. Believe me, EVERYONE says that. It was barely funny the first time someone asked me and trust me, after 2 years, it's not even remotely funny anymore. If you have a package, I will call you.
* Along the same lines... when I'm sitting at my desk eating lunch, there is no need to comment on what I am eating and ask if I brought some for you. That's another one of those "jokes" that is not even remotely funny anymore. Especially when 3-4 people ask that on any given day.
* The Admin does not like hearing your political whinings (is that a word?). Although I do enjoy politics, I do not like to discuss, or listen to, politics at work. I find it makes life much easier here if we just leave it alone. If you do choose to discuss it, however...for over an hour....very loudly...please, PLEASE close your door. It's distracting and annoying
* No. I don't know if my boss is coming in today. I don't even know if she's my boss anymore. Communication here absolutely SUCKS. Please don't ask me every day. If you want to know, call her and ask her.
Just a couple notes
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Posted by Robin at 9/30/2008 10:01:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment