I would just like to reiterate how much I hate chicken veins. They absolutely gross me out. There is nothing more disgusting than when you're fixin to take a bit of chicken and and you suddenly see that dangly vein hanging out. Ew, ew, ew. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy chicken quite a bit, but why can't they make veinless chicken? I mean really. If they can make seedless watermelons, why not veinless chickens??
Anyway, our dinner tonight was, guess what? Chicken! It was a pathetic chicken dinner though as you'll see below. Josh has been sick and not eating much other than Slimfasts with a side of Advil, so I was impressed that he wanted something a little more substantial. Unfortunately, I wasn't incredibly hungry tonight so we opted to have baked chicken. With a side of nothing. Sad huh?
What's even sadder is that those are 8 inch dessert plates and I didn't even finish the teeny tiny one on the left. I told you chicken veins gross me out... and the first bite I took had one hanging out. Kinda ruined it for me. Ah well. Maybe I will chase it down later with a bowl of ice cream. Healthy huh?
In the meantime, I am going to write a letter to Bo Pilgrim and ask him to look into veinless chickens. I think they'd be a hit! He's a nice man....he once gave me $20 in chapel at DBU, well, actually he gave everyone who went to chapel that day $20, so, not only is he nice, but he's loaded so he could afford to look into veinless chickens. I hope he pays more attention to my letter than Truett Cathey did regarding the chicken salad sandwiches! Still waiting on that one...
Veinless chickens
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Posted by Robin at 9/03/2008 08:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're not alone girl.... i hate veins in the chicken! I will back you up on the veinless chicken thing for sure!!!
Post a Comment