As some of you know, I have a burning love for photography. I also have a burning desire to keep myself busy. Therefore, I have decided to attempt to partake in the 365 Project. Basically, you just take a photo every day to document your life! I missed Jan 2-4 already, but because I was sick, there wasn't anything to photograph besides Kleenex and daytime TV and since I KNOW no one wants to see a photo of that, I'll start fresh today.
I've created a separate blog for this and will update that (hopefully) daily. Click here to view it. I'll also put a link over on the left hand side of this page.
For more information on the 365 Project, go here.
Anyone else want to join up??
365 Dimensions of Davis
Monday, January 5, 2009
Posted by Robin at 1/05/2009 07:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment