If you ever want to see the cow again...

Friday, June 13, 2008

i have a craving. A HUGE craving at that. I want a chicken salad sandwich in the worst way. Chick Fil A used to make a really great one....notice I said USED to. They changed their glorious chicken salad sandwich to a "new and improved" chicken salad sandwich. Well, it may be new, but it is NOT improved! It's cold, on weird fancy bread, and has lettuce on it. I want it warm between two pieces of toasted white bread and I can't get it now! I asked if they'd make me an old one, and they said they can't. For the record, the cashier said he was disappointed in the new one too. Because of this fact, I am holding the Chick Fil A cow hostage.


I'm bitter.

Very bitter.

So now, I'm scouring the internet looking for a good chicken salad recipe. If you have one, let me know! I've never made it before so it could be interesting.

Until I find a good recipe, Chick Fil A is on my "hate" list. I'm so writing Truett Cathey, the founder, and letting him know that his new chicken salad sandwich is not a good move and if he doesn't switch it back, I'm holding his precious cow hostage. Anyone wanna grill some burgers???



0 comments: