So this is cool. I am watching the space shuttle Endeavour out my window at work right now. Apparently, due to weather, they had to land here and will stay until tomorrow morning. If I can drag myself out of bed, I might try to bring my zoom lens up to work before sunrise and try to get a pic of it taking off again. We'll see. I'm pretty darn lazy.
Anyway, not that you can see anything in this because the camera on my phone stinks and always makes things further away than they really are, but here ya go!

1 comments:
easy sister, don't knock the i-phone...you'd have to have a pretty pricey camera to get the shot you were looking for. It never advertised that you would be abot to take professional grade photos with it
;-)
That is an awesome story and I feel so lame because I didn't know anything about it until just now....where am I sometimes?
Post a Comment