Tagged by Brenda

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 TV Shows I Watch Regularly:
1. The Office
2. Chuck
3. Jon and Kate plus 8
4. The Hills (yeah, I totally admit it)
5. House Hunters
6. Kath & Kim (when I remember)
7. I can't think of a 7th show that I watch
8. I can't think of an 8th show that I watch...


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Rosa's
2. Cotton Patch
3. Texas Pit BBQ
I don't really like eating out so I can really only think of 3 that I like ok.

8 Things that happened today:
1. Got my sister's Christmas gift
2. Went to work
3. Went to the doctor
4. I worked on Christmas cards
5. Watched Josh clean the kitchen
6. Played solitaire
7. Bought a bunch of fruit and veggies
8. Made dinner


8 Things I look forward to:
1. Being off work for almost 2 weeks
2. Watching my brother get married in a few months
3. Seeing my cousin Dinah and her kids after Christmas
4. Early retirement
5. Having a couple kids
6. Convincing Josh that we need more than 2 kids.
7. Getting a bigger house!
8. Being "normal" again


8 Things I wish for:
1. A long, happy, healthy life with Josh
2. That Josh and I will become independently wealthy by age 30. :)
3. That my neighbor would take care of his dogs.
4. that my cats would stop shedding all over my comforter
5. That I had more time in the day to re-pick up hobbies like scrapping and playing guitar
6. that I enjoyed running (ick...)
7. That the friendless people out there would find a friend
8. that kids would be kids instead of trying to grow up so fast

8 People I tag:
1. Crissy
2. Amber
3. Elicia
4. Jessica
5. Kari
6. Kate
7. Linda
8. Sarah

0 comments: