Hairspray just added some more spark to the fire I already had blazing against her. Just got a call from my insurance and they said that she is not only claiming over $1K in damages to her old beater car, but they gave me the amount she is claiming for medical/pain/suffering. And it is....
Wait for it...
Waaaaiiiit for it...
Blasted $18,600!!! Yes, my comma is in the right spot there. It's completely absurd! I want to take this hair care product to court for MY pain and suffering over the last couple weeks! I probably now have an ulcer, or a busted blood vessel, or high blood pressure, or an ingrown toenail.
I'm so pissed .... furious ... LIVID. Yes livid.
Boy, I'm so glad my parents taught me a little about self-control/restraint because there are so many things I would just LOVE to say and write here, but I'm holding back. Sort of. Barely.
She's a child of God. She's a child of God. She's a child of God. Albeit stupid, she's still a child of God and I have to love her.
Good thing I haven't found any scripture saying I have to like her too...
Go ahead, fan the flame
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Posted by Robin at 2/11/2009 12:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OH my gracious,,,,she is a child of God but not an obedient or loving child of God. I can't imagine someone doing that, how dishonest and spiteful....not good my friend.
Post a Comment