I'm typically not a fan of chick flicks. They bore me with their sappy dialogs, their overly emotional women (and oftentimes men), cheeseball plots, and they rarely have guns or explosions in them. That last one there is the kicker. Anyway, I ALMOST kinda sorta maybe wwouldn't mind seeing this movie just because of this video. Plus, who doesn't love the Mac Guy?! He cracks me up!
He's Just Not That Into You
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Posted by Robin at 2/05/2009 11:36:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ditto on the chick flicks, girl! So retarded, I like comedy of The Office and 30 Rock variety. I think my all time fav is Joe Dirt...you dig it? or have you seen it?
Oh, definitely seen it! Several times... SO funny!
I judged a speech and debate competition yesterday where one of the girls read part of the book the movie is based on for her prose piece. It was really funny, really clever, and totally not chick-flicky.
Post a Comment