I received a call this morning from the company that handles the showings on our house and it is being shown this afternoon!! I'm not getting my hopes up or anything, but it is really nice to see that there is already at least a little interest. Less than 48 hours and already a showing! We weren't expecting that!
Needless to say, I rushed around this morning attempting to make it "showable". Please pray that it goes well and that we'll have many more showings in the near future... and that there will be an offer... no, make that multiple offers. Above our asking price. Preferably $50K over our asking price. Yeah, that's it.
Ok, now that I've come back to reality, just pray that they at least like it and maybe leave some feedback in the small chance that it's not their ultimate dream home. Yeah, right! We all know that it totally WILL be their ultimate dream home!!
Holy Moley
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Posted by Robin at 3/05/2009 09:49:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your home,,,,it is always very welcoming and cozy! It is just a little too far out for my liking...
Hope all goes well! Where are you guys wanting to move?
Post a Comment