The post in which I bore you with moon pictures

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here are some more pictures I took of the moon last night. It was getting late so I didn't get to spend as much time playing with it as I would have liked. You can see them better if you click on them to enlarge. The pictures are nothing special, but the subject and their Creator are AMAZING! I could stare at the night sky for hours on end. I really need a telescope. Like, really need one.

Oh, and I saw a shooting star. Didn't think that was possible in the city, but apparently it is!



The little flare thingy off to the right was so strange. It's in quite a few of the pics







I attempted to take a picture of the stars... didn't work to well because of the earth movement. Strange that everything is so blurred after only a 30 second exposure! I am DYING to go out somewhere really dark some night and set up an exposure all night.. or at least several hours!












1 comments:

Elicia said...

That's fun, I like the last one, the moon looks so bright!