Today was a lovely day for yard work. So we did just that. Yard work. I put together another bucket to go on our sidewalk. This one didn't come out as well, but it'll do. We desperately needed some color in the front yard, but since we have lava rocks in our garden area, its' hard to plant flowers. Hence, why I've resorted to buckets over the last couple years. We also have flowers around our trees, but I didn't get pics of those!
My hydrangea... Love these things!
We're not sure what to do with this rose bush. It has a mind of it's own, but blooms beautifully. It probably just needs to be cut back and we need to put the trellis back up..
Please garden, THRIVE!! We planted onions, green beans, squash, bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli this year.
Our peach trees are blooming up really nice! Hopefully we'll get some delicious peaches this year!
Irises. I need to work on these some more
Back yard border
Planted more daisies next to our wild daisies
One of the azalea bushes
I hate these little buggers with a very fiery passion and for some reason, we have a TON of them this year. UGH.
Sunday yard work!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Posted by Robin at 3/29/2009 07:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment