Well that's a fine how do you do..

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today is the big day! We officially put our house on the market today! We stuck the sign in our lawn last night with high hopes and extravagant dreams. We are ready to move to a new phase in life that hopefully brings us closer to our friends!

Then, I looked on Realtor.com this morning.

I was checking to see if ours was listed yet (it should be by COB today) and lo-and-behold... I see that our stinkin' neighbor listed theirs too. How blasted annoying is that?!?! Theirs is about 200 square feet bigger than ours but is over $10K more so hopefully that will work in our favor. I'm just really annoyed today! We haven't had any houses for sale in our 'hood in awhile and BAM as soon as we decide to sell, so do they! Hopefully we'll blow them out of the water

In the meantime, pray that our house will sell if that is what God wants us to do! I'm super nervous about the whole thing and just want to make sure we're doing the right thing!


And completely unrelated: I swear, I am about to buy one of those baby gates to put in front of my desk to keep people away. I will never understand why people I barely know (co-workers) feel the need to come way up behind my desk, right up on me to ask me a simple question. Makes me want to punch them. PERSONAL SPACE PEOPLE!!! Stand in front of the desk... in FRONT!

0 comments: