Bill Clinton speaks to group in Denver

Thursday, August 28, 2008

As most of you know, Josh and I are not exactly quiet about our political views, so this will quite obviously be very pointed. Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing, you decide. At least we're informed! I've always said, if you REALLY believe in something, whether or not I agree with you, you should to vote that way. As long as you've done your research and firmly believe one way or the other, that's how you should vote.

Anyway, while we can't stand Bill Clinton, we both just loved this comment he made.. He basically just took a low blow at Obama. Even Bill Clinton doesn't think Obama is the guy! Of course, he's probably still reeling from his wife's loss, but still...it's fairly obvious it was a shot at Obama. I loved it! But seriously though, it IS something to think about.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with what's going on now! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BviZPqQcp8k&eurl=http://inkslwc.wordpress.com/2008/08/27/bill-clinton-contemplating-voting-for-obama-he-says-hes-not/#

Also, if you haven't seen it or heard it yet, google Joe Biden's comments about Obama not being ready to lead. Even his own running mate doesn't think he can lead!! It can easily be found on Youtube. Yikes!

One last thing.... I was listening to WBAP yesterday and there was an interview with democrat delegate Ann Price Mills she had a great quote. "Would you take somebody straight out of Harvard, even if they had the education, and put them as a CEO in a company?" Think about it.

0 comments: