Yes, this is ALL I will be drinking lately. Good old Ozarka bottled water
Why do you ask?? Well, because apparently, there is something in the water around Ft Worth that causes these weird symptoms. They usually start with some nausea, mood swings, fatigue, and you get this strange swelling in your stomach. Usually, it all culminates with this adorably cute, crying thing that some folks like to call a kid. Yes, I am talking about pregnancy!
We've had SO many friends having babies lately, it's insane. Right now, in addition to the Freelands who just had a precious little boy named Casen, we know 6 couples who are pregnant. Ok, actually only the wife in each couple is pregnant... the guys are just along for the hormonal ride, but you get what I mean. It's insane! Congrats to the Hortons, the Stones, the Ainsworths, the Harrises (twins!! Yay!!), the Blooms and the Poors! Oh and this isn't even counting the ones who've had kids in the last year... the Linigers, the Kinley's, the Roberts, and the Fazzinos! We're ecstatic for each and every one of them, but man! People have been busy!! *bow chica bow wow*
It's funny.. we used to think it was strange when all our friends were getting married...now they're hatching eggs! It's definitely a new stage in life. I have a feeling some of our friends may be on their second child by the time Josh and I get around to our first. I'm totally fine with that! We'll just get to learn from all their mistakes ;) Seriously though, we are so happy for every single one of our friends with kids or with kids on the way. We admire each of you in a different way and know that all of you will be amazing parents.
But, seeing as how Josh and I aren't planning on joining the ranks of parenthood just yet, I will continue to drink only bottled water until this "condition" slows. ONLY bottled water.
3 comments:
Hilarious post!
i have no idea what you mean by *bow chica bow wow*.....JT was by immaculate conception ;-)
Oh come on....you know you love peer pressure :). Ha!
Susan :)
Post a Comment