Falafel eat the chicken coop on Mt. Everest

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pickle juice tastes like and the monkey said here we go round and round! Elephants and golf clubs are right to the left, left, left right left. Sing a song of sixpence but don't sit on the tuffit and smell the roses as you walk by. Tickle me pink is a go run around the block and don't stop fore score and seven years ago!

Genghis Khan should be what are we going to MARCO POLO!!! Lead on oh King Eternal to the what are Susie and Alex eating by the I played ball on scotch tape smells like chlorine. Make sure you set up the alligator run away for the life of me.




This is how communication sounds at my place of employment. One hundred thousand different thoughts, none of them making sense, all coming at me at once from about 12 different people. It's a wonder anything gets done around here some days!

Oh well.. I just keep repeating "Work unto the Lord... Work unto the Lord.. Work unto the Lord...." It's not so much a horrible day, it's just.. confusing! We've got a big deal coming up next week and trying to organize the logistics, with people all over the country, is a big pain in my caboose.

I don't understand why they can't just say "Point A goes to Point B and then goes to Point C". Then end. Finis. Kaput. Instead it's more like, "Point A goes to G, but has to cross over L, T, and Z. Only cross T if you go under D and F 1/2. By the way, G doesn't really exist so trying to get there from Point A is really a waste of time anyway. Oh and did we tell you that Person 2 and 5 are already working this? And that Person 8 has already completed it."

Welcome to my world! Oh, how I love I.T. *sigh*

0 comments: