All is well with the world... I Survived a Japanese Game Show premiered last night on ABC and it was everything I dreamed it would be and more! If you missed it, you can go here: http://abc.go.com/summer/isurvivedajapanesegame/index and watch the full episode. It was absolutely hilarious! I'd love to know where they come up with the ideas for these "games". They are so off the wall and random! The cast is interesting. I haven't fully formed any opinions on them yet as that's hard to do after only one episode. I was sad to see Darcy leave though. Even though she performed the worst, I thought she seemed sweet and didn't deserve to go home first. Then again, I'm always sad for the first person to go home on ANY show. C'mon! Give 'em a chance!
We also had the pleasure of watching the show right before it, Wipeout, which was equally hilarious. The premise is basically the same as the Japanese show... people making idiots out of themselves doing incredibly goofy things. Only difference is these people knew what they were getting into and the ones on Japanese Game show didn't. Can it get any better?!? I really wanted the tall dude to win (can't remember his name) but alas, he failed. I am just glad that the go-go dancer didn't win. She was driving me nuts!
Anyway, if you didn't get to view these shows, please go watch them! They are awesome!!
It finally aired!!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Posted by Robin at 6/25/2008 11:41:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment