Japanese Game Shows!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am so excited! ABC is coming out with a new show that is going to rock your socks off. It's called I Survived A Japanese Game Show. (http://abc.go.com/summer/isurvivedajapanesegame/index) If you have never had the joy of experiencing one of these shows, then you simply MUST go to youtube and search for Japanese Game Shows. What comes up will likely make you pee your pants. I'm not kidding. You might look into adult diapers before watching.

Seriously though, it's absolutely hilarious. My sister introduced me to these about a year or so ago and now when I'm bored (which you all know is quite often) I do a little search and watch these.

The video above is just a small taste of what they are like. They could never get away with some of the stuff they do here in the States!

1 comments:

Chris Freeland said...

This made my day so happy!