Babies, babies, babies!

Monday, October 27, 2008

That water is spreading!! Our friends Tim and Casey announced their pregnancy on Sunday. We're so excited for them! There are just so many babies coming in Union! This brings the total to 6 or 7 or 8 or something. I'm losing count..


Then, tonight, two of my best friends from college, John and Mayumi, told me that they are expecting!!! John and I became fast friends while working together in the Mail Room of DBU. He's a major goofball from Taiwan and we've always had a blast. He taught me my first words in Japanese...bit horse butt.



Anyway, shortly after we started working together, I met his gorgeous girlfriend, Mayumi (from Japan). She's one the sweetest, most soft spoken girls ever! LOVE HER. Complete opposite from John. Anyway, when they graduated in 2002, they moved to Japan and got married. I haven't seen them since and I miss them! Thanks to the powers of Facebook, we've been able to keep in touch over the years. John's an old man (ok, he's only 32, but whatever) so I've been giving him crap for years about being too old to have kids and that he should skip right to the grandkids so I was so thrilled to hear that they are expecting one!! Anyway, here is a picture of John and Mayumi I stole from his FB page. All the pics I have of them are oooold.

0 comments: