We're back!
Ireland was awesome. I'll probably keep most of my posts about the trip on our Ireland blog, but it's safe to say we had an awesome time. We're glad to be back home though. It was a LOT of hard work, but so worth it. They've got an amazing thing going on there!
Josh and I are good. We are still suffering a little from jet lag. We got back on Sunday evening and even though we were exhausted, we didn't really sleep well. Kept waking up all night. I gave up and got up at 6 on Monday morning and Josh got up around 7-7:30. We went to the State Fair for a bit because we thought it'd be less crowded to go on a Monday than next weekend which is the last weekend of the fair... Too bad we forgot it was Columbus Day!!! DOH. It was so incredibly crowded. Lots of people were off work and apparently a lot of schools used Monday as their State Fair day so we only stayed for a couple hours. We're strange in that we only go for the car show and the corn dogs. We couldn't care less about the rides and all the fried foods just sound gross to me.
We came home and finished up our mounds and mounds of laundry and then just sat around. We were in bed at 8:00 because we were so tired only to spend the entire night tossing and turning again. I reckon I've only slept about 6 hours the entire time we've been home. Oh well. Back at work today. It's 10:00 and I'm starting to think 5:00 will never get here.
Other than all this, everything is alright. I don't know anything more about my job, so we'll see. I'm going to start looking though and see what I can find out there. Gotta get outta here!
That's about it! I'm slightly delirious today so I hope this is coherent. I think I'm going to go play solitaire for a few hours now ;)
Home again, home again, jiggity jig
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Posted by Robin at 10/14/2008 10:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment