A Tour

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today is my last day here!!!! HOORAY!!! Don't get too excited, it's just my last day for a little while. Unfortunately, I have to come back after my vacation. Since I'm just sitting here anxiously awaiting noon, I decided to give you a tour of my office to keep you all entertained while I am away. That way you can feel like you are there for me.


View from my desk. That is the office right across from me where people, who shall remain nameless, are VERY loud on occasion..


The empty candy jars that shall remain empty at least until I get back.


How I spent my Monday. Cleaning my entire work area. I even cleaned the keyboard because it was disgusting. It was the keyboard that the person before me had used, so it was especially dirty. Yes, I got made fun of for popping my keys out to clean everything. Hey, at least MY keyboard is now spotless! By the way, if you ever want to have some fun with someone, pop their keys off and put them back in random spots. It's really fun.


My ever-so-lovely desk.


This is what people see when they come down the hallway towards me. See how I can't avoid them?!?


View of the stupid hallway from my desk


My clean desk! And the security monitor I get to watch. It's kind of fun. People do silly things when they think no one is looking.


The view. You can see the HUGE house in the background. I've been watching them build it for 2 years. It's ridiculously huge.


My hated printer. I have to load this thing one sheet at a time because otherwise it will jam. I totally want to go all Office Space on this thing someday..


At least I have Dwight to keep me company!


Now you've all see where the I work. I hope no one from work finds this! ;)

2 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

It is exactly noon by my clock so your cute butt better be out the door! Yea for vacations,,,,I hope you have a blast and take lots of pictures.

Elicia said...

I love the Dwight! That is awesome.