Since I don't have anything fun to write about (it's a working Friday, so I'm basically brain-dead) I'll write about our upcoming weekend plans!
Tonight: I desperately need to do some cleaning! I also desperately need to do some cooking. Poor Josh hasn't had too many home cooked meals this week. I'm thinking about making some spaghetti and meatballs. Or to lighten it up a bit, I think I might go buy a spaghetti squash and use that with the meat sauce. If you've never had spaghetti squash, give it a chance! It's easy and pretty much takes on whatever flavor you want it to. I almost always just use it in place of spaghetti noodles. It's different, but it's good! Hm.. yes, I think it's decided. That is what we're having for dinner.
Tomorrow: tomorrow will likely be a blur. I'm not sure what all we have going on. I have a wedding shower that I may or may not go to (I don't know the bride or anyone else who'll be there...awkward!!) and then at some point, we have to go by my folks house to pick up a tent to use for Trunk or Treat. I also need to figure out a way to hook up with my sister to give her her birthday present. Let's not mention that her birthday was in September. Whoops.
Sunday: We have church, or course, then we have our final Ireland team meeting! It'll be nice to get together with everyone now that we've all had a chance to reflect on the trip. Yay! Later that evening, we'll be heading back up to the church for Trunk or Treat! Not really Josh's cup of tea, but I signed us up, so he's going :) To appease him, we're doing a camping theme. That'll be easy, fun, and he won't really have to dress up. (Josh doesn't really get into the costume thing!)
So, that's the weekend....so far.... Something(s) always come up and plans change though, so we shall see!
PS - For once, I'm the most popular admin today. Never mind the fact that it's because I brought in donuts today, just cause I'm cool like that.
Boring post
Friday, October 24, 2008
Posted by Robin at 10/24/2008 03:20:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment