C'mon fall!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008



I know, I know... the chances of seeing leaves like the ones above in Texas are slim to none... They usually go from green to brown overnight. BUT, it still FEELS like fall! We're supposed to have a cold front come through today which should push our temps into the 60's. I am SO ready for it. I love the hot weather, but it's been dragging me down this year and I'm ready for some refreshing cool air. Plus, let's be honest... cold weather clothes are SO MUCH CUTER than hot weather clothes!

I'm ready for sweaters, apple cider, fireplaces, and blustery days. Or at least days where the temp doesn't get above 70.. that counts as "blustery" right?

It's amazing how fast the year has gone by. The next holiday is THANKSGIVING!! (ok, technically the next observed day is Halloween, but I refuse to give that the honor of being a holiday.) Where did the time go?? It probably doesn't help that we've been so busy lately.

This coming weekend, we're going to be helping out with our church's Trunk or Treat and we (ok, I) am very excited!! I've always wanted to participate in one of these for some reason, but never had the chance. Josh isn't so much into it, but he loves me so he's doing it anyway. The problem is, we've got to come up with some way to decorate our trunk! I need to get the creative juices flowing and come up with something! I think I'll sit back in my uncomfortable office chair, put my feet up (or not.. can't be too obvious) and get to thinking, all while waiting for the rain and cold air to come through DFW! Yippee!!

0 comments: