I went to the doctor yesterday and she made me move around a bunch, lifted my legs, check reflexes. It was nothing special. She still seems to think it's either sciatica and/or another nerve or muscular. She didn't do any tests or anything though so apparently she's not too concerned. She thinks a month of physical therapy will work wonders for me, so hopefully that'll do the trick! I'll go back and see her in a month, after I'm done with the therapy. Until then, I still have muscle relaxers and pain medicine to use if it gets too bad.
I've never been a fan of taking medicines though, so I'll likely only use them if it gets really bad. Anyway, that's what's up! I stayed home from work today because my back was still hurting pretty good this morning and I didn't think I'd be able to sit behind my desk all day. I'll be back at work tomorrow though so cross your fingers I don't hurt too bad!!
Back update
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Posted by Robin at 10/21/2008 04:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment