Since my brain has been eaten away by boredom and I have nothing else pertinent to write about, I'm posting an email thing I got today:
1. What was your favorite toy as a child? When I was really little, it was McBath (purple dinosaur for bathtime)... then I moved on to Barbies and My Little Ponies which were the coolest things ever, next to empty cardboard fridge boxes, of course...
2. Who was your best friend as a child? Cheramie then when she moved, it was Emily
3. What were you like as a child? Mischievous, ornery, imaginative, shy, and I was even sarcastic back then..
4. Where did you grow up? Arlington
5. What's the first pair of shoes you remember? My red Rainbow Bright hi-tops
6. When was the last time you visited the place you grew up? Last weekend.. my parents still live in our house
7. What was your favorite childhood storybook? The Monster at the End of This Book (it's a Sesame street book as told by Grover. We had a Grover puppet and Grover [my dad] would read the story to me. I loved it!!!)
8. What was the biggest trouble you got into as a child? Umm... no telling... I got in trouble a lot actually... fist fighting with Michael W, throwing a 2X4 off a tree house and hitting my brother, I was good at temper tantrums, sticking my tongue out at my mom.. ONLY ONCE. I never did that again.
9. Did you ever cut your own hair? Not that I know of
10. What is your first memory? Both of my earliest memories involve the hospital.. I guess it's true that traumatic things stick in your mind!
1) I vaguely remember getting stitches in my lip after being dropped at around 1 1/2 yrs old or so. Yes, I was dropped as a child.. does that explain anything?
2) Going to the hospital with croup.. several times
11. What were you taught about religion? I was taught about Jesus Christ and his ultimate sacrifice for me. I grew up in a Christian home with very Godly parents. I've been so blessed
12. Did you have any siblings? Yep.. younger brother and sister
13. What was your favorite game as a child? The Match game, Trouble or Guess Who were my favorites
14. What was your favorite television show as a child? Tom & Jerry and I loved Small Wonder
15. What was your worst illness as a child? Probably the croup. And I think I had scarlet fever or something equally bad like that when I was a baby. I certainly don't remember it though
16. Were you spanked as a child? Um yes. It's the only punishment that would work for me.
17. What did you fight about most with your siblings (or friends)? Anything and everything. I loved to fight over wearing the red seat belt, getting the bright yellow cup, pretty much anything.
18. Did you have a "lovey" as a child? Not really. I had a little Chinese looking doll that I carried around with me when I was really little, but I outgrew it pretty quick.
19. Favorite childhood memory? I have way too many to list... Any and all family summer vacations, walks with my dad, watching cartoons and playing barbies with dad, all the music festivals, the mud puddle on the side of the house, selling lemonade, "surfing" in the pool, beating up Michael W, Mission Arlington stuff... I have too many fond memories!!!
20. How many times did you move as a child? Zero! My folks still live in our house
Childhood
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Posted by Robin at 5/28/2008 02:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment