The Pressures of Fame

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So now that I have more than 2 people reading my blog, I feel the need to at least ATTEMPT to update it more often. Ready for a snoozefest? Here's my day so far:

7:30 am - Arrive at work and start checking email
7:45 am - Done checking emails and replying to important ones
7:46 am - Go to company info site and look at headlines
7:47 am - Done with that..
7:49 am - Play spider solitaire
8:15 am - cover phones for other admin while she goes and gets more coffee cups. Only one call and it was a personal call for the other admin. Visit People.com, foxnews.com, and thenest.com while waiting for her to come back
8:30am - Wondering why it's taking the other admin so long just to get coffee cups from the break room.
8:40 am- Play yet another game of spider solitaire (I'm slightly addicted if you can't tell)
8:55 am - Order someone some business cards and a cell phone.
9:00 am - Do today's jigsaw puzzle on msnbc.com
9:10 am - Save the day by calling a manager to see where the heck he is and why he's not in a meeting.
9:20 am - break down and go get a Red Bull because I am bored and tired.
9:33 am - Here I sit, updating this blog and drinking a disgusting Red Bull.

That's it so far. I think the highlight of my day will come when I get to decide what I'm ordering for lunch for a group of folks for tomorrow. YIPPEE!!!! Jason's? Chick-Fil-A? Olive Garden? Railhead? Oh the choices! What fun! I'm pretty sure the rest of my day will just be a repeat of 7:30am - 9:30am. I'm saving the world, one catering order at a time. Just another day in the life of.. dun dun dun.. SUPER ADMIN!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Oh my gracious, what a big day you are having! I do hope that you make the right choice for lunch tomorrow, a bad meal could ruin a whole day! Blogging done for today thank you very much! I think I might do the dance class again tonight, everyone needs to spank themselves in public every now and then.